Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reference Patterns

These are various image patterns that I collected from a Google image search for "building windows." I chose to go with lighter colors since it matched the buildings in the original reference image of the scene. Originally I was going to just cut up the reference image and UV map that to my objects but it looked silly. I figured most building windows look basically the same anyways so I found something close. The only difference is that my reference shot was taken during sunset or something with low light and the images I found on Google had daytime lighting. Overall, I feel like I did a good job picking out textures which helped build the mood and feel for my buildings.

These two were used mostly for the round buildings:



These were used for most everything else:

No comments:

Post a Comment